Have you’ve ever wanted to learn to screen print at home, cheaply and with limited space?
Awesome! You’ve come to the right place. Making Creatives will be launching two screenprinting workshops soon that will teach you everything you’ll need to know about screen printing for beginners. You’ll learn to screen print using several simple techniques to create new products for your business or just to make fun stuff for your family and friends.
Screen Printing I will cover:
- How to screen print using modge podge and other supplies you have at home
- Creating stencils to make simple screen prints
- Screen Printing using the drawing fluid method
Screen Printing II will cover:
- Using the emulsion method to create detailed screen prints
- Screen printing with multiple colors
These workshops are for you if:
- You’ve ever wanted to learn how to screen print
- You don’t have a lot of space for supplies and equipment
- You are interested in creating new products for your business
- You don’t want to spend a lot of money on supplies
ConvertKit Chat with us
Do I need to take both workshops?
Nope! Neither workshop will be dependent on the other but you’re welcome to take both if you are interested in learning several different techniques to screen printing. Screen Printing I is perfect for creating prints that don’t have a lot of details, if you don’t have an area where you can wash out screens easily, and if you want to use the most basic supplies possible. Screen Printing II is more advanced in that the technique requires more supplies that you are unlikely to have in your home, and it’ll require more space, including access to a room that is completely dark. There is also a bit of a learning curve when using the technique from Screen Printing II but I promise to make it as pain-free as possible! With Screen Printing II you’ll be able to create extremely detailed prints and it’s easier to create multi-colored prints.
These workshops are not for you if:
- You’ve been screen printing for awhile now
- You want to learn how to use a multi-color screen printing press
- You are thinking of starting a full-scale screen printing business
While these workshops are great for learning everything you need to know about screen printing in your home, or in a small space, these workshops will not teach you what you need to know for a full-scale screen printing business. I’ve used the techniques I teach in this class to print over 100 shirts for a band in one go, but for a larger operation, you’ll want to invest in equipment and tools that are not conducive to small studio spaces or your kitchen table. These workshops are meant for people who are interested in small runs of prints, who are limited on space and those who have little to no experience with screen printing.
Get the Free Screen Printing Supplies List
Want to get started on screen printing? Sign up to recieve our free Screen Printing supplies list and find out what you'll need for your at home screen printing set up.